Monday 10 March 2014

EJ12 Out of this world - Personal Response

The genra of the book is mystery because she is a spy and there is lots of thrill in the story.

EJ12 is a girl named Emma Jacks she is a spy. In this book EJ12 is going to space and  has
 to find an evil scientist who is making a cream that makes your skin smooth. She goes to space.

My favorite character is pip the dog because she is so cute and helps Emma get the scientist.
If the author was here I would say what got you interested in writing children's books

 





3 comments:

  1. Great summary Kate. I especially like the question you plan on asking the author. Maybe you could email her and ask your question?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will start writing something to send to her now.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kate
    Your book sounds great I might add that to my list to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.