Thursday 18 September 2014

Writing Marshmallow

Marshmallow
WALT:
Use describing words to make my my writing interesting
Use paragraphs in my writing

I am shivering as the freezing air hits my chilled face. I look around for a long pointy stick. I find a stick and it’s pointy just what I’m looking for. I fetch the stick and sit back down on the log. I start a fire. The flames are as hot as burning coal. They make my face red of heat. I stick a marshmallow on the end of the light brown stick. Then I start to cook the marshmallows I hear something behind me I look there is nothing there.

I go inside and tell mum that there is something outside she thinks I am lying and sends me to bed. I go to sleep for a bit then I her a knock at my window. I go to open it but it was already open I climb out. I see a black figure in the distance I walk towards it and  then it makes me come towards it. The its pupils become thin and I have to come I can't even turn around.

The monster takes me into the woods I am so frightened I nearly pee my pants. The monster tries to say something but I can not hear him. Then I give him a piece of paper and he writes down the he is a dragon. I hear something and then my dad came out of a bush with a gun and tries to shoot the dragon. I say that the dragon is a nice dragon but dad doesn't believe. I have to show him by touching its nose. I touch the nose it feels cold and wet. dad looks stunt. Next I says that he is heart so can he stay and dad said that the dragon said.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.