Thursday 21 May 2015

The fox and the girl

Monday 18th May 2015

I was wondering in the forest minding my own business when a little girl comes running out of the bushes at me. She was holding a feather in one hand and a knife in the other. Obviously I ran but I could not get away from her. I was beginning to  feel a bit worried. Maybe I won’t get home to mother and father or she might follow me and kill us all. I jumped over a bush but she stopped out of breath.
I kept running just in case she follows and then It began to snow.

In minutes the ground was covered in the thick powder I stop and stare. Then all of a sudden the girl comes rushing at me she catches my tail. I look straight into her powerful eyes she looks into my eyes too. She just lets go I don’t believe it she just let’s go of my tail. I sprint away to the white bushes I stare at her. She had not let go she had passed out.

I didn't know what to do I could not let her freeze but on the other hand she tried to kill me. In a split second I found myself wrapped around the little girl. It was so peaceful I must have dozed off.

When the sun rose the girl woke. I looked up at her she looked down at me. It was the first time she realized that we both want to go home. I raced off and hid behind a rock. Two humans walked around and then when they saw the girl they raced over to her. They all walk into the distance. What will ever happen to the girl will we ever meet again  

NSL: To use paragraphs

To find the video it is named the girl and the fox.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate
    I like your story kate it has a lot of information in it and it has good description words in it.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.