Wednesday 10 June 2015

Winter wonderland - Fantasy

The story begins with me reading as usual with my torch under the cover of my soft warm bed. I was reading one of the best books in the world it was called Winter Wonderland. It was all about this mythical place where It snowed and snowed and snowed. Everything was covered in white. It seemed to be Christmas all the time. Everyone was eating candy canes and hot apple pie. It was a warm place everyone and everything was happy and jolly. I always read this book because it made me feel closer and closer to this wonderful world. While I was still reading I must have fallen asleep. I had a sick feeling and then I woke up well I thought I did but I didn't know, I had woken up in my bed but something felt weird. I went to the kitchen and on the way I heard bells ringing and the jolly sound of christmas songs being sung that was weird It was still august a long time until christmas.  When I walked into the room it was decorated with tinsel and there was the big tree out. Suddenly a delicious sensation went up my nose it was the smell of a just cooked hot pie. That was really odd mum never makes hot pie I don’t think she knows how to. I looked over at the window it had that mist on and it was snowing outside how was that possible it was supposed to be summer. Then a little girl walked by in her hat and gloves. She looked so familiar I thought I had seen her before the a thought struck me. She looked exactly like Elizabeth  from winter wonderland. Maybe I was in the story, but how was that possible. I went outside still in my puppy PJ I wish mum had gotten me the other ones in the story because these make me look like a baby. The wind hit me like lightning hitting the ground on a stormy night. I can hardly see through the thick powder. The little girl had vanished. I went inside but before I went in I sore the outside of the wooden house I notest that on the top it said in big gold letters wonderland hotel. I went searching but I had a funny feeling that I was waking up. I woke with a start I was really tired. I went back to sleep and I just forgot about the dream I new it was a good dream but I forgot.


The END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.