Wednesday 23 March 2016

Morocco


I feel the condensation on my fingers as I sip my fresh orange juice that I got just outside. To my left I see a snake charmer playing his flute and its snake slithering out of the basket. To my right I see lots of colorful dream catchers hanging outside a shop. I look down the long lane in front of me to see rows and rows of shops all aligned perfectly. People are everywhere running into shops and walking around. People on donkeys riding straight through the middle of the street without a care in the world. The smell of spices racing up my nose Cinnamon, Ginger and others I can’t make out.
I see lots of candles and incense burning inside the shops. Lots of shops are filled with different patterns and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.