Monday 21 July 2014

Twelve doors

Door number one had a big giant that had a bommyknocker in it’s hand it also  looked scary because it had a ferocious smile and it looked like it was about to hit me with it lukey I shut the door.

Door number two had in it a ,well I actually do not know what to call it,it looked like a lion that had 2 heads and the body was so big I thought it was going to eat or stomp on me.

Door number three had lots and lots of giant bees that were buzzing and they had sharp teeth that had poison in them like a snake. The bees had big stingers that had sharp tips.

Door number four had a big dragon that shot laser and breathed fire.

Door Number five had lots of zombies with swords

Door Number six had a hippo with a shotgun it was so scary

Door number seven had an ugly duck that had red eyes that was a devil

Door Number eight had a big big eagle that eats little girls as a snack

Door Number nine had a big dinosaur that had lots of guns and swords and other scary things

Door Number ten has lots of gorillas that had humans as there swords.

Door number eleven my dad naked

Door number 12 had something actually great it was a chest of gold all for me.





1 comment:

  1. I thought that some of the doors sounded scary and some were creative. Did your hole class do it as a active? I might do one too later on and put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.