Thursday 2 July 2015

Home learning - main star

I did most of my homework and I was on team time. Team Time is were the people that did their home learning and had good behavior got to do something fun eg movie, art, bored games and had a shared lunch with lots of food. I chose movie and we watched a movie and had popcorn. At the shared lunch we had a lot of different variate like sweet, fruit and savory.

The people that are not on team time have to do boring things eg cleaning up classrooms, Writing words out of the dictionaries and if it is at the end of the year then they have to sort out all the computers for the school. Team Time is at the end of each term so there are 4 a year.

For homework I did a bit of reading of my book for my 40bc and did maths games. We do our homework on the computer.  Once my dog actually ate my homework so I was not on team time.  I tried to tell the teacher but she thought it was joke.

Image result for homework

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.