Saturday 1 August 2015

Selling chocolates

Today I started selling chocolates for my camp next year.
 I went door to door selling my 2 box's of 24 so I sold 48
 chocolate bars. It was really fun. I got $120 for my camp.
  We had boxes of chocolate that had cool flaps and were
 easy to carry. We had little bags we put all the money in.
 I got lots of money for camp. We got 3 flavour's in our
 box marvellous creations, Carmelo & dairy milk (plain).
 On Monday I am going to get 2 more boxes to sell

 





5 comments:

  1. Hi kate the choclate bars look yummy do you have any left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate
    I really liked selling the chocolates I sold 8 boxes so I sold 192 chocolate bars and I have 176 dollars going towards my camp I can'y wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for camp its a whole year away ): but it is going to be fun when we go.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate,
    Those chocolate bars look really yummy. What is your favourite flavour? Mine is Caramel. Do you have any left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Griffin
      My favorite is um marvelous creations. I don't have any left.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.