Wednesday 25 June 2014

Main Stars Book character




Hello for book character day I was the littlest billy goat gruff. I was it because I really like the story and because I was looking around a bag that was from drama. In the bag I sore a hat that looked like a gout and it was pink so I had to were it with a pink top.
I like the story because it is about a troll that is greedy because when the littlest billy goat gruff (Me) says eat my big brother dont eat me then the next one says it and the biggest billy goat gruff juiced the troll of the bridge so he and his siblings can go to the green grass over the other side of the bridge.

This was my reson why I was the littles billy goat gruff also if you sore on the room 11blog there was a post were you had to gees what we were.
This is the END




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.