Friday 22 August 2014

Bid day out description

WALT: Describe a moment in time

I was siting wondering what is going to happen he then puts the water into the next cup and then said pic the one with the water in it I felt as though he would get it wrong then he moved only the cups that had no water in them I new he would get it correct then he started to whisper its this one as he said that he pointed to the cup with water in it then the boy said its the end one. The man now said I will pore this over the head of your teacher everyone gasped when he tipped the cup I was so scared that Mrs Clark was going to get wet but she didn't he then told us that it is not water it is the foam in the nappy's to soak up I was amassed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey kate wow that sounds amazing so many similies we studied this is was fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.