Wednesday 27 August 2014

Marshmallows bare bones


WALT: Create a bare bones plan 
  1. Boy at campfire cooking marshmallows
  2. Something behind him 
  3. Boy looks behind him nothing there 
  4. Boy goes inside 
  5. Mum tells him to go to bed 
  6. Boy tells mum about the thing. Mum doesn't believe.
  7. Boy asleep hears a noise 
  8. Looks out window sees the thing 
  9. The thing makes the boy obey him 
  10. Boy goes with the thing into the forest
  11. The boy finds out the thing is a dragon 
  12. the dragon can talk to the boy 
  13. The boys dad finds the boy and the dragon and tries to get the dragon
  14. The boy tells the dad its OK and that the dragon is nice 
  15. The dad dose not listen and boy has to show him that its nice 
  16. dad under stands and lets the dragon go 
  17. The dragon is now the pet of the man and boy 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kate
    Holly here, I really like this blog post because you have used show not tell and I really like the picture too. You have used a lot of describing words.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kate wow that is so descriptive i always love the endings of cartoon book do you? I really like this blog post i also like the picture because my favourite colour is purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Te Aroha
      Yes I like the ending of cartoon books. I like the color purple too but its not my favorite color.
      From Kate

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am going to be looking at your blog and I will leave a comment on it to okay
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate I really like the font that you are using on your blog can you please tell me what its called?

    Thanks
    Samara U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samara thanks for leaving a comment on my post. That comment is a good quality comment.
      From Kate

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.