Tuesday 5 August 2014

Double act


Double act is about twins named ruby and garnet that do every thing together till they have to move with there dad and step mother to an old town that has not that meany shops they even own the book shop. Then in the middle of the book they go to London and go for an addition for a TV show that is called twins at saint clears. Read the book to find out if they get it or not.

My favorite characters are ruby and garnet because they are all about friendship.
My favorite part is the end because it is so sad and happy at the same time and I love happy endings.
If I called be any character I would be ruby because she is nice and she is very funky. She is a person that wants to explore as garnet is a person that would sit down and read for a long time.


This is my A-Z about twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.